LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
SCIENTOLOGY RINGS IN 2015 WITH CELEBRATION CAPPING YEAR ONE SINCE DAWN OF NEW GOLDEN AGE
JANUARY 1, 2015
Los Angeles event at the Shrine Auditorium caps 12 months of unprecedented expansion for the Church following release of Golden Age of Tech Phase II
There is typically an understanding at New Year’s fetes that the previous 12 months may have been spectacular but the best is nonetheless yet to come. Celebrants quite literally ring out the old calendar year and summon the new with promises of even greater achievements on the immediate horizon.
Such was the unmistakable sentiment at the legendary Shrine Auditorium in L.A., where a packed house witnessed an historic moment for the Church of Scientology: An annual New Year’s celebration that marked the close of Year One since the dawn of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II and 365 days of unprecedented expansion for the religion—both literal and spiritual.
Golden Age of Tech Phase II launched at the end of 2013 and heralded both sides of the Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom, Processing and Training—100 % Standard Tech Guaranteed—Done. It further signalled the release of the revolutionary Hubbard Professional Mark Ultra VIII E-Meter; the debut of 10 brand-new Scientology Enlightenment Films and the entirety of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II materials available in 17 languages.
It was fitting that the New Year’s event was held in Los Angeles, home to the largest concentration of Scientologists in the world. The moment signified not the launch of a new direction but a vivid sketch of the next step in the journey.
As Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center, declared while presiding over the event, “This is not just 12 more months in a calendar year, or 365 days around the sun. On the contrary, this is the pivot point, this is the milestone, this is where all worlds converge.”
What Mr. Miscavige referred to was Scientology entering an era of exponential growth. Church organisations and facilities comprising more than three-quarters of a million square feet of space opened worldwide in 2014. Those new homes for Scientology technology were feted during the visually stirring festivities, which featured a whirlwind overview of every sector of the religion’s technological capacity.
Meanwhile, Scientology’s message of hope for mankind was beamed far and wide during the year just past. That dispatch appeared every 240 seconds in New York’s Times Square and found more than 42 million people discovering what is Scientology in 2014 alone.
There were also the dedications of new Ideal and Model Churches of Scientology spanning every level of the Bridge in 2014:
- The first-ever Ideal Advanced Organisation in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark—the Ideal Advanced Organisation and Saint Hill Europe—in February
- The Ideal ASHO and AOLA for a Model Ideal Pacifica Bridge in Los Angeles on L. Ron Hubbard Way—in March
- A Continental Ideal Org in the harbour metropolis of Sydney, Australia—in May
- The dedication of the landmark Coachman Building in Clearwater, Florida for the ecclesiastic ministry of the Flag Land Base—in June
- And the first-ever Ideal Continental Liaison Office for the European Continent also in Copenhagen, Denmark—in October
The New Year’s Event further saw individual rundowns of the triumphs that marked 2014 as an ambitious year in the global realm for Scientology via three different technological disciplines including:
- Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE) – These are programmes utilising technologies expressly designed to address baseline ruins of society such as drug abuse, illiteracy and crime. At the event, Mr. Miscavige showcased the busy and productive year achieved by ABLE, highlighting triumphant work in Puerto Rico, Hungary and Turkey. In Puerto Rico, a grassroots movement drove booklet distribution of The Way to Happiness. L. Ron Hubbard’s revolutionary Study Technology was successfully implemented throughout Hungary, while in Turkey, ABLE opened that nation’s first private drug rehabilitation centre, Narconon.
- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) – Their greater works over the past year included a unique veterinary service in the state of Indiana; the resurrection of Bimota, a once-great motorbike brand that had fallen on tough times; and spurring innovation by working side-by-side with private practitioners to provide quality care in numerous fields across all 50 states—applying administrative fundamentals pioneered by Mr. Hubbard.
- International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors (IHELP) and Scientology Missions International (SMI) – Presenting the infinite technology of Scientology itself, these three success stories from 2014 demonstrated the religion’s worldwide impact, from Kiev, Ukraine where fundamentals of LRH technology were passed on to more than 200-thousand people; to New Delhi, India where Scientology growth hit exponential proportions in an Asian megalopolis; and to Taiwan, which saw the opening of a new Ideal Mission this year in the nation’s cultural capital of Tainan.
The increased delivery and expanded scope of Scientology services at the Los Angeles Org facility was also presented with a significant summary during the New Year’s event, detailing the unprecedented progress now taking place on the Pacifica Bridge on L. Ron Hubbard Way.
While the evening also saw the acknowledgement of an extraordinary number of Power Field Staff Members hailing from 30 nations, each one having helped Scientologists onto more than 100 steps up the Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom.
And in culmination of a fitting New Year's celebration, Mr. Miscavige gave attendees a glimpse into the future with the 2015 opening of Scientology Media Productions. The global media centre will revolutionise the Church’s communications footprint throughout the print, broadcast, and internet media worlds as a state-of-the-art hub helping beam Scientology’s message all over the globe. The five-acre studio lot in Hollywood is replete with two sound stages and 150,000 square feet of production facilities.
With the burst of confetti and swelling music, the clock struck midnight on a banner year for the Church of Scientology, with all present rejoicing at both the time just past as well as the building anticipation of what will soon be for a religion whose evolution and advancement know no bounds.